Official Airline - Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines is committed to the constant enhancement of the three main pillars of its brand promise: Service Excellence, Product Leadership and Network Connectivity. The SIA Group fleet and network are also expanding in support of the development of its portfolio strategy, in which it has investments in both full-service and low-cost airline operations. This portfolio of airlines gives the SIA Group more flexibility and nimbleness, with the right vehicles to serve the right markets.
Unlock exclusive fares on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir when you apply promo code: ME17014
*Note: You must select English as the booking webpage language in Singapore Airlines website to apply this exclusive promo code. For language selection, please mouse over to the top right of the page.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS
Delegates are advised to check with the Consulate/Embassy of Singapore in their country on the visa requirements. Please note that visa processing may take up to four weeks. We recommend you to apply as early as possible before the World Congress. The Congress Secretariat will not be held liable for any failed visa applications. For more details on entry visa requirement, please visit Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website at www.ica.gov.sg
The City Shuttle will bring passengers to most downtown hotels at a rate of SGD9 per adult or SGD6 per child (below 12 years of age). The City Shuttle departs every 15 minutes during peak hours, and up to 30 minutes during non-peak hours. The Shuttle can be booked via the 24-hour Ground Transport Concierge at the Arrival Halls or online at www.cityshuttle.com.sg/cityshuttlepublic/
Choose from the two vehicle options below based on your needs:
- 4-seater limousine: SGD55.00* per departure from the airport
- 7-seater large taxi: SGD60.00* per departure from the airport
Airport transfers can be booked via the 24-hour Ground Transport Concierges at the Arrival Halls.
To get to the City, take the train from Changi Airport MRT Station (CG2) to Tanah Merah MRT Station (EW4), then transfer to the East West Line towards Tuas Link MRT Station (EW33).
Alternatively, take the train from Changi Airport MRT Station to Expo MRT Station (CG1/DT35), then transfer to the Downtown Line towards Bukit Panjang MRT Station (DT1).
First train from Changi Airport MRT Station to Tanah Merah MRT Station:
- Monday to Saturday: 05:31
- Sunday and public holidays: 05:59
- Connecting to Tuas Link: 23:18, daily
- Connecting to Pasir Ris: 00:06, daily
Single-ride tickets and EZ-link cards can be purchased at all train stations.
Other than buying a travel card, you can also tap your contactless credit/debit card ^ (MasterCard®, Visa and mobile wallets) at the MRT fare gates as you would usually do with a travel card.
Terminals 1, 2 and 3: Bus stops are located at the basement bus bays. You can take buses 24, 27, 34, 36, 53, 110 and 858 from there.
Terminal 4: At the bus stop next to Car Park 4B, you can take buses 24, 34, 36 and 110. At the bus stop near the SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1, you can take buses 27, 53 and 858.
Please prepare the exact fare for your trip as no change will be given.
You can also tap your contactless credit/debit card^ (MasterCard®, Visa and mobile wallets) at card readers on board buses at the point of boarding/alighting and you are good to go!
^For foreign-issued credit/debit cards, administrative charges and other fees may apply. Visit simplygo.com.sg for more information.
Taxis are available for hire at the taxi stands in the Arrival areas of each Terminal. A ride to the City takes about 30 minutes and costs between S$20 and S$40. All fares are metered. There is an additional Airport Surcharge for all trips originating from the Airport:
- Fri–Sun (17:00 - 00:00): S$5 Airport Surcharge
- All other times: S$3 Airport Surcharge>
- Midnight surcharge (00:00 - 06:00): 50% of final metered fare
- Peak-hour surcharge (06:00 - 09:30, Mon–Fri)
Suntec Singapore is easily accessible by three MRT stations - Esplanade or Promenade via the Circle Line, and City Hall via the East West Line.
- From CC3 Esplanade MRT Station (3 minutes): Take Exit A and follow the signage to the Centre
- From CC4 Promenade MRT Station (5 minutes): Take Exit C, walk through Suntec City Mall and follow the signage to the Centre
- From EW13 City Hall MRT Station (8 - 10 minutes): Walk through City Link Mall and then Esplanade Exchange to get to the Congress Centre
Depending on which bus service you are taking, you may choose to board or alight at the following stops around the Centre:
- Suntec Singapore:
36, 36B, 70A, 70M, 97, 97E, 106, 111, 133, 162M, 502, 502A, 518, 518A, 700A, 857, 868E
- Opposite Suntec Singapore:
36, 36A, 36B, 97, 97E
- Suntec Tower Two:
- Suntec Tower Three:
36, 36A, 36B
- Nicoll Highway next to Suntec City Mall:
10, 10E, 14, 14A, 14E, 16, 70, 70A, 70M, 196, 196A
If you’re taking a taxi to Suntec Singapore, alight at the driveway of the Centre in front of The Big Picture on Level 1.
For taxi or private car bookings:
- Comfort and CityCab: 6552 1111
- TransCab: 6555 3333
- SMRT Taxi: 6555 8888
- Prime Taxi: 6778 0808
- Premier Taxi: 6363 6888
- Grab (downloadable via App Store or Play Store)
- GOJEK (downloadable via App Store or Play Store)
If you’re driving to Suntec Singapore, choose from the following routes for access to the carpark:
- Nicoll Highway
- Raffles Boulevard (from Bras Basah Road)
- Temasek Avenue (from Raffles Boulevard)
- Rochor Road exit from East Coast Expressway (ECP)