Publish the Congress banner advertisements on your online marketing channels and in your e-communications, and link them to www.itsworldcongress2019.com.
- Banner 1217px x 250px (recommended use: email signature)
- Banner 756px x 756px (recommended use: website, social media, emails and blogs)
- Save the date 867px x 467px (recommended use: website, social media and blogs)
Dynamic content like videos and infographics are the most effective digital content that you can share with your network. Share the Congress promotional video on your website, social networks and emails to help increase awareness of the congress.
Subscribe to the Congress YouTube channel to stay updated on the latest video highlights on ITS World Congress 2019.
FAST FACT FLYER
Download the latest ITS World Congress 2019 fast fact flyer, and publish it on your website, distribute it via email to your network or print and include in your mailings and events.
A series of promotional e-zines will be developed at key congress milestones. Share these announcements with your network via email or social media.
Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive the most up-to-date e-zines to distribute through your marketing channels.
PROMOTIONAL HOLDING SLIDE
Use these congress MS PowerPoint slides to promote the ITS World Congress 2019 at your events or those that you will be attending:
The Congress social media channels provide a venue for conversation before, during and after the event. Join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date on current ITS World Congress activities and to promote your participation at the Congress.
The event will be using the hashtag #ITSWC19 on all social media outlets. View updates and all of the great conversations and events happening around you by clicking on the hashtag on one of the social media posts.
Interact with the Congress hosts:
- ITS Singapore: @ ITS_Singapore https://twitter.com/ITS_Singapore
- Land Transport Authority of Singapore: @LTAsg https://twitter.com/LTAsg
Examples of tweets for speakers
- I will be speaking at #ITSWC19 in October! @ITS_SIngapore #ITSWC19
- Just planning my #ITSWC19 session [SISXX insert session number] – what do you want to know about [insert topic]? #ITSWC19 @ITS_Singapore
Examples of tweets for exhibitors
- [Company name] will be exhibiting at #ITSWC19 in October. Register now and visit us! @ITS_Singapore
- Interested in [insert topic/product]? Attend #ITSWC19 in October and visit us at booth [booth number] ITSWC19 @ITS_Singapore
Like and follow the Congress hosts on Facebook and tag them in your posts:
- ITS Singapore: www.facebook.com/ITSSingapore/
- Land Transport Authority of Singapore: www.facebook.com/WeKeepYourWorldMoving
Examples of posts for speakers
- I will be speaking on [insert topic] at the #ITSWC19 in October, the world’s largest congress and exhibition on intelligent transport systems and services. Find out more at www.itsworldcongress2019.com
Examples of posts for exhibitors
- [Company name] will be presenting [insert topic/product] at the 26th ITS World Congress, 21-25 October 2019 in Singapore.
Join over 10,000 participants from all over the world in business sessions, interactive workshops, trade association meetings, VIP meetings, networking events, social and technical tours and live demonstrations. Find out more at www.itsworldcongress2019.com
3 tips for social media
- To shorten links for your social posts, go to https://bitly.com/, copy and paste the full link into the space provided. Then, copy the shortened link into the Twitter status
- Prompt followers to take action on your posts by adding a call to action
- Add images and videos to your posts to increase audience engagement