Registration is closed. Please contact [email protected] for enquiries.
The Organising Committee invites members of the international and local media to register their interest to attend and cover the 26th ITS World Congress in Singapore. Media accreditation applications are open from 15 July – 14 October, 2019. Media passes are complimentary for all approved Media.
MEDIA ACCREDITATION PROCESS
STEP 1: Online Applications
- All applications must be submitted online.
- The following supporting documents need to be uploaded online at the time of application:
- Letter of assignment on official letterhead of a media organisation signed by the Publisher / Assignment Editor / Editor-in-Chief / Bureau Chief, specifying the name and designation of the journalist and their role at the Congress. Freelance Journalists are required to provide a signed letter by the news organisation or publication engaging their services indicating that they are on assignment; OR
- Scanned copy of the official national press card of the representative(s) covering the 26th Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) World Congress 2019;
- A recent colour photograph of the applicant taken within the last six months
STEP 2: Application Review & Notification
- Each accreditation application will be reviewed by the Organising Committee and the outcome of your application will be notified via email in 7 – 10 working days.
View Detailed Submission Guidelines
15 July 2019: Application for media accreditation opens
14 October 2019: Closing of media accreditation application
By 18 October 2019: Confirmation of successful applications
20 – 25 October 2019: Collection of media passes at event
For queries, please contact:
Media Enquiry Desk
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +65 6568 9161